I posted an openQRM HowTo about "Building a virtualized web-farm with openQRM" at our new community wiki at :
This HowTo describes step-by-step how to setup a virtualized, scalable and flexible openQRM-environment for hosting customers web-server.
It covers :
- installation of the openQRM-server
- creation of filesystem-images
- fast-cloning of filesystem-images via the lvm-mgmt plugin
- virtualization via the Xen plugin
- enhanced system- and service monitoring via the Nagios plugin
- advanced administration with the webmin- and sshlogin plugin
- automated configuration management via the Puppet plugin
Hope you enjoy this HowTo.
Many thanks, especially to Thomas for hosting the wiki !